A good seal helps to protect your package during transit. Prevent damage and exposure by choosing the right adhesive tapes.
Use Pressure Sensitive Tapes
BOB recommends the following pressure sensitive tapes for the strength and durability:
- Polyproylene tape (brown plastic tape)
- Vinyl adhesive tape (electrical tape)
- Fiber-reinforced paper tape (duct tape)
Do Not Use...
Ensure all seams are sealed using the H-taping method:
- Apply 1 strip of tape along the center seam
- Apply 2 strips of tape across both edge seams
- Apply more strips of tape for heavier shipments
- Repeat the H-taping so that both the box's top and bottom seams are sealed